December 1, 2010

Party Juice of the Month





I’m a pretty eco-conscience person; I turn the sink off when I brush my teeth, I flash my lights down when I leave the house, and I’d rather take public transit in the rain than burn gasoline in my own private taxi (well....most of the time!). Needless to say, I try to live up my Liberal Arts Alma Mater’s focus on the green movement. And now, I'm happy to say I  found a new way to lower my energy quotient without breaking the bank or bad habits. And best of all, it involves alcohol.


Fair. , the “world’s first line of fair trade certified premium spirits “ combines sustainability, ethics, and a healthy buzz to create one of the world’s best premiere vodkas. Fair. is the first Quinoa-based luxury spirit, with Fair Trade certified™ ingredients. This line of extraordinary spirits supports the local economy of over 1200 small producers of Quinoa in the Andes while delivering an eco-friendly product of the highest quality. Fair. features a variety of distinct spirit flavors, including Fair. Café (which supports the Aztec coffee bean business), and Fair. Goji (the world’s first-ever Goji liquor made from the exotic Goji berry only found in the valleys of the Himalayas). The line’s crisp taste and flawless marketing approach make Fair. this week’s featured Party Juice.



 Fair. is only available for your sipping privileges in the most select cities across Europe and the U.S., including Berlin, Paris, San Francisco, and of course, New York. Carriers of Fair. in Manhattan include top lounges and liquor providers like Soho House, Cercle Rouge, Bubble Lounge, and Milk and Honey, to name a few. Drink responsibly, and drink Fair.



Learn more about Fair. in Manhattan at : Fair. in NYC

**MC

No comments:

Post a Comment